Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when you use our website and the functions provided on it. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officerResponsible party in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
represented by its Managing Director Dr.-Ing. Karsten Kusterer
Jülicher Straße 338
(hereinafter referred to as: B&B-AGEMA GmbH),Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefon: +49 241 56878-10
Fax: +49 241 56878-79
You can contact our company data protection officer by email at email@example.com, or by post at the address above, for the attention of Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Schulte.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of useWhere the website www.bub-agema.de is used for information purposes only, i.e. where you do not otherwise transmit information to us, the browser used on your end device will automatically send information to our website’s server. This information is saved temporarily in a log file. The following information is collected and saved until the next automatic erasure:
- IP address of the computer used to access the website,
- Date and time of access,
- Difference in time zone from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Access status/HTTP status code,
- Quantity of data transmitted in each case,
- Website from which the site is accessed (referrer URL),
- Browser used,
- Operating system and interface of your computer,
- Name of your access provider.
- Language and version of the browser software.
- To guarantee a smooth connection to the website,
- To guarantee convenient use of our website,
- To analyse system security and stability,
- For other administrative purposes.
You are welcome to contact us via email with any questions you may have. When you do so, you must provide a valid email address so that we know who the enquiry comes from and are able to respond. Further information can be provided on a voluntary basis.
Data processing for the purpose of contact with us is in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR, based on your voluntary permission.
The personal data we collect is deleted automatically once your enquiry has been dealt with.
3. Data disclosureYour personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for any purpose other than the purposes listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- You have given your explicit permission in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR.
- Disclosure is required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data that is worthy of protection.
- There is a statutory obligation to disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. c GDPR and this is legally permissible and necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. b GDPR.
5. Rights of persons affectedYour rights::
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to demand information about the personal data on you that we process. In particular, you can demand information on the purposes of processing; the category of personal data; the categories of recipients to whom your data is or was disclosed; the planned storage period; the existence of a right to correction, erasure, limitation of processing or objection; the existence of a right of complaint; the source of your data if not collected by us; and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and meaningful information about the details of this.
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to demand the immediate correction or completion of your personal data stored by us.
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data where you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure, or we no longer need the data but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to obtain the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to demand transmission of that data to another controller.
- In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent from us at any time. This will mean that we are not permitted to continue the data processing based on this consent in future.
- In accordance with Art. 77 Para.1 GDPR, you have the right to make a complaint to a supervisory body where you are of the view that our processing of the personal data concerning you violates this Regulation. To do this, you can contact the supervisory body in your place of residence, your place of work, or the location of the alleged violation.
6. Right of objectionWhere your personal data is processed based on vital interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or where the objection is to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which we shall implement without specification of a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection or withdrawal, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
7. Data securityWe use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological progress.